This workshop aims to leverage your skills in Arduino a lot more and enter the world of “Internet of things”.
We’ll deal several kinds of shields and in order to develop fascinating IoT projects!
Prerequisites: C-programming and dealt with Arduino before or any other microcontroller.
- Introduction to Internet of things “IoT”.
- Revision on Arduino Basics & Interfacing.
- Modules and Shields used in IoT.
- Using Ethernet Module.
- Using Wi-Fi Module.
- Using ESP8266 Node Development Board.
- Using RFID.
- Using Bluetooth and RF wireless communications.
- Using GPS module.
- Internet of things architecture and different platforms.
- Monitoring your Arduino online from a web based dashboard and android application