This workshop aims to guide you how to use the “Raspberry-pi” board using the newly released “Windows IoT core” OS. Step by Step starting by developing basic applications till establishing the advanced ones communicating with other devices and the cloud.
Prerequisites: some experience with C or C# programming
- Introduction to Embedded systems & IoT.
- Raspberry-pi’s different operating systems.
- Windows IoT core
- Visual C# review (Windows forms/Universal Windows applications)
- UWP programs for raspberry-pi.
- Using basic components (LEDs, switches, sensors, motors, relays, LCD, etc.).
- GPIO Mapping
- Communication with other devices using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Connecting raspberry-pi with the cloud for IoT.
- Raspberry-pi communication protocols.
- Using raspberry-pi with Arduino.
- Detailed Internet of Things architecture and applications.